Canada PR visa from India can be attained through the Express Entry program. This program helps those, who either have experience in Canada (Canadian experience class) or from their home country(Federal Skilled Worker) of at least 1 year. Without such experience, you can’t get the Canada PR visa from India.
Now, some changes have been made in the process of providing the Canada PR visa from India which is as follows:
- English conversational abilities: The candidate should have a good level of English language specialization to get the Canada PR visa from India. This level of proficiency implies that he should not have a score of anywhere less than 6 in IELTS. Nova Scotia only requires a score of 5 in IELTS, however, it requires a job offer from some employer in this province. The candidate needs a high focus on the IELTS exam and only then he can qualify for the Canada PR visa from India.
- The Canada permanent visa for Indian citizens also requires someone to undergo the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). Without getting this ECA, the candidate can’t get any kind of substantial credit for his education done from India. In fact, this ECA is a necessity to get the Canada permanent visa for Indian citizens. The candidate should know that he can get extra points for his higher education credentials. The better his education is, the better are his “education-related” points. Candidates can get higher points(135-150) depending on his education, whether its post-graduation or a Ph.D. degree.
- Evidence of significant funds: Funds are needed for your existence in Canada. So, one needs to show these many funds before immigrating to Canada. The candidate has to present this proof of funds both at the airport and after his ITA is received. For a single candidate who is getting the Canada permanent visa for Indian citizens, funds equivalent to 12,475 CAD are needed.
- Taking the spouse along: Anyone who wants to take the wife/husband to Canada should have higher funds of up to 15,531 CAD present in the bank account or as transferable funds. A fund amount of 19,093 CAD is needed if a child is also immigrating with you on the Canada permanent visa for Indian citizens. 7 members are allowed immigration to this country on the Canada PR visa from India if they are able to present a funds proof of 33,014 CAD. There are many kinds of instruments which can be used as a substitute for funds while getting the Canada PR visa from India including, debentures, bonds, and stocks.
- The last step in getting the Canada PR visa from India is to have the medical verification done. Without this verification, the candidate can’t go to Canada.
Canada permanent visa for Indian citizens
This visa is so desirable because the Indians can use the Canada permanent visa for Indian citizens as an opportunity to get the life of their dreams. The requirements for the evidence of such funds are changed regularly. So, those hoping to get the Canada permanent visa for Indian citizens should have complete proof of such requirements. You can visit here for more information about Best Immigration Consultant