1. Organize things that make you feel good: Which would include some form of exercise. No need to be sporty, you can play with the children of the family, go for a walk in the countryside, whatever will increase your heart rate for a while and makes you feel beautiful.
2. Draw attention away from the chocolate: Kids love the “mess” that is at the tables Easter, organize fun games and instead of sweets remove platters with fresh, colorful fruits.
3. Always keep in mind the long-term goals: When will “collage” of a food thickener or sweet, just ask yourself “if you eat it will help me accomplish my goal?” Moreover, generally, it is worth going (many) steps back into your diet for a few eggs and bread (which you can eat and all the rest of the year with more attention and more healthy way)?
4. Do check the amounts of: Something very important for the overall health of your organization. No food, even chocolate, it is not “good” or “bad” in itself. It is just what it is. The issue is how much of it will eat. If you see chocolate as a food and not even as a treat or something special, you can check more successfully the quantity you consume.
5. Focus on family and friends who make you spend well: Convert them to factor “happiness” that you need, instead of chocolates and fats, and enjoy their company, their laughter and fun that will make. The chemical reactions euphoria will produce your brain will be much more than would be produced by chocolate.